Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve Drinks





I'm not one for resolutions at this time of year, preferring to ease in to the New Year without commiting to something I will most likely not keep. That said I do enjoy the festive spirit of New Year and love to start the evening off with a Kir Royale.  Regular readers of this blog will know that a Kir Royale has featured in Friday Night Drinks before, however (like champagne and martinis) they are a firm favourite of mine which I can't go past on New Year.  This red sequin Dior dress (on a very slim Lydia Hearst) would be the ideal dress with just the right amount of sparkle and fun. Happy New Year's Eve!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Maiden. Unadulterated Shampoo for us tonight, but probably with similar aspirations. Bisou, Cro xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cro! Happy New Year to you and Lady Magnon too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kir Royale, are defo one of my top drinks too. happy new years to you and yours

    ReplyDelete