Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Night Drinks


Tonight's drinks are dedicated to one of my favourite bloggers, Tom Stephenson http://tomstephenson.blogspot.com/ I have been promising to sample a Brandy Alexander for weeks.  Tom, I am hoping you may provide some inspiration on the best location to drink one and what to wear?? Happy Friday!

Brandy Alexander
Brandy
Dark creme de cacao
Thin cream
Crushed ice
Ground nutmeg'

Place the brandy, creme de cacao, cream and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well combined. Strain into serving glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you sweet thing, Maiden - I am touched. I used to know this aristocrat who went through a phase of Brandy Alexanders, which is where I first met them. Rather like the Clafoutis, he made one after another, one after another... until he got it right. 2 are enough, and what to wear? My suggestion - a Victorian, satin, quilted house-coat. XXX

    ReplyDelete